"GUEST CARD" members can receive a
5%discount and enjoy tax free shopping
at any Isetan Mitsukoshi Group department store in Japan.
- ※Some goods and services are ineligible for discount.
- ※A fee will be charged for tax free shopping precessing.
Getting your GUEST CARD
- ● Eligibility：
- foreign passport holders
(everyone who comes to Japan as a non-resident/international tourist and stays for less than 6 months).
- ● Where to get your card：
- Apply for your GUEST CARD at any Tax-Free Counter (or Service Counter in some cases) of our department stores. Please bring your passport with you.
- ● Validity Period：
- Valid for 3 years. The period of validity can be renewed at our department store counters.
When shopping at the Isetan Mitsukoshi Group department stores in Japan, you can enjoy a 5% discount on purchases by presenting your GUEST CARD and a passport with your name.
- ● Payment methods：
- Cash, credit card, UnionPay card, Alipay, WeChat Pay, or other vouchers (such as general merchandise coupons for department stores in Japan and merchandise coupons issued by Isetan Mitsukoshi).
Supported payment methods vary by store.
- ※Limited to the cardholder whose name is imprinted on the the card (cannot be lent or transferred to other people).
- ※When using a credit card or UnionPay card, the name of the bank card must be the same as the name of the GUEST CARD holder.
- ※The following goods and services are ineligible for discount:
- Already discounted items.
- Goods which cost less than 3,000 yen per item (not including sales tax).
- Foods, restaurant or cafe consumption.
- Fees for transportation, tailoring, processing, or repairs.
- Photography, beauty salon, barber shop, or spa services.
- Designated brand：
- Goods from the following brands (brands may adjust)
<Louis Vuitton> <Hermès> <Cartier> <Chanel> <Tiffany & Co.> <Foxey> <Bulgari> <Leica> <Berluti> <Patek Philippe> <Chrome Hearts> <Rolex> <Van Cleef & Arpels>
For more details, please inquire with the department store staff or at the Tax-Free Counter.
- ※The discount will be calculated in 10 yen increments, and always rounded down.
- ※The GUEST CARD cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or bonus services (exemption from consumption tax is possible for non-residents of Japan.)